Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Camping

Dave and I love to camp. Always have. It is just one of those things that we agreed on from the very beginning. We have been camping for the last few summers with the kids and have been wrestling with the idea of a pop-up camper for about four years. A few weeks ago we went camping with some dear friends and their kids. They have a pop up. We made it through one evening. Then these came rolling in



and it rained and hailed then rained and hailed some more. Then our campsite looked like this.



Needless to say we spent a lot of time in their pop-up.



We had lot's of fun anyway








but it definitely was the trip that pushed us over the edge. Soooo...Months of research and a darn lot of luck and now we have this

I'm so excited! (I know I'm a sell out dork, but I'll be dry!)




No comments: