Monday, June 23, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!


I have gained 13.5 pounds since my last Weight Watchers meeting!
This is my attempt to put that number glaringly in my face so that I will do something about it. It has been fun eating without thought to the consequences but for goodness sake!
My clothes don't fit!
My bum is out of control!
Something must be done!
So...
Goodbye whole bags of popcorn...
Goodbye Skittles any old time...
Goodbye bacon and smokies when ever the kids have them...
Goodbye as much dressing as "accidentally" comes out of the bottle...
Goodbye white chocolate mocca's...
Goodbye full fat chips and dip...
Goodbye bowls of nuts...
Goodbye achy knees...
Goodbye embarrassment...
Goodbye fat pants!

Hello paying attention...
Hello accountability...
Hello motivation...
Hello positive self image...
Hello self esteem...
Hello energy...
Hello healthy me!
Who's with me?
Shall we get healthy?
It's worth it!
I'm starting right now!

No comments: